Your phone and voice communications are fundamental to the functioning of your business. You need to be connected with employees, customers, vendors and partners across the country or even across the globe. And for that you need an effective and reliable voice network.
We Plan And Design To Meet Your Business Needs
We consult with you to determine your business needs – whether that’s ensuring that your staff has voice access from the road, home or office, designing a call center to handle your customer service calls or enabling communications across multiple locations
There are a number of voice solutions, from premise to offsite, VoIP and cloud based solutions, and we can help you choose and implement the one that is most effective for your business.
A number of factors come into play when deciding among options and we will help you understand the pros, cons and differences that will affect your business. We take into account your staff size, access requirements, security needs and budget and help you make sense of the financials so you can make a smart investment in your business productivity and efficiency.
Then we’ll configure, install, manage and maintain your system so that you can continue to run your business with the peace of mind that your voice communications will be smooth, seamless and uninterrupted. We will also provide you with the training you need to install, maintain or update your system.
Every business is different and has different needs for communicating. That’s where Adalex comes in. We plan, design and implement a voice solution that fits your business.
- Own your own hardware infrastructure, which we will install on-premise or in a data center.
- Have the flexibility to add, change and adapt hardware and features as you choose.
- Administer your own system on your own schedule.
- Invest a higher up-front cost in order to keep long-term costs lower.
- Turn your voice solution into a capital expenditure as opposed to an operational expense.
- Enjoy a highly customizable system that matches very specific needs and that you can continue to evolve over time.
- Host equipment off-site where we can manage and maintain it with zero impact on your location.
- Invest a lower out-of-pocket setup expense.
- Focus on your business and leave the telecom management and maintenance to us.
- Turn your voice solution into a fixed operational expense so you know what to expect each month.
- Manage multiple locations with different telecom needs.
- Enjoy a slow and planned migration to the cloud with incremental steps that give you the benefits of each approach.
- Test features and limitations of both approaches before committing long-term to the best solution.
- Take your voice system with you wherever you are – home, office or on the road.
- Manage all communications such as voice, fax and email from one interface.
- Streamline calls from multiple office locations so they can be answered and managed through a single point of contact.
- Forward after-hours calls to a cell phone that can be controlled by scheduling a time to do so each day.
- You or your employees need the ability to track time spent on specific phone calls.
- Take advantage of reporting metrics on voice calls.
- Enhance security by routing voice calls through an encrypted VPN connection.
- Keep costs down by tapping into your existing broadband service.
Let us plan a voice solution that works for you.
Contact us for a complimentary evaluation or a quote on new service to find out how we can help you save money, communicate more efficiently and work more productively.